Bill “Superfoot” Wallace
Flexibility For Kicking Tutorial – For Stiff People & Beginners (Kwonkicker)
Flexibility for Martial Arts Tutorial (Get High Kicks/Splits)
how to stretch for high kick! by ex-kickboxing world champ c.f. “西山誠人 – Wikipedia”
how to train high kick! (sic) girl kick champ gracyer aki
10 min Front Splits Routine (10분 다리찢기 루틴)
SPLITS TUTORIAL: How To Get Your Splits REALLY Fast – At Home!
“骨盤と肩甲骨の関連性“、”股関節の柔軟性と蹴り“,”Stretches for Hip Flexibility“も参照。
How to Land Body Punches & Close Off Distance Without Getting Hit
- [1:19] jab, stepping in with a cross, then a lead body shot
- [1:52] jab then stepping out with a “looping” rear body shot
- [2:04] shuffle and jab, and then a lead body shot
How to Correctly Throw an Overhand Punch
Get An Overhand Right Using Your Head For Bait!
Boxing Techniques – 3 Variations of the Overhand Punch
- [2:13] (from the orthodox stance) slip to the right and then right overhand
How to Throw an Overhand Right in MMA
- [2:13] Could be used against the opponents rear straight punch, not just against his lead punch
Overhand Knockout Punch
How to Beat an Aggressive Fighter – Dirty Boxing Technique
- step in and hit the opponent’s ribs with your lead shoulder, and
- lift the opponent’s head up with your own head and follow up with a hook.
Defense Against Wild Haymaker Punches in a Fight
- essentially “combing-hair” silat elbow/cover, which some Wing-Chun folks as well seem to do.
How to Fight Someone Faster Than You Using Head Movement and Footwork
- [2:55] “Hoppers” exercise to get used to lowering your level
How to deal with aggressive opponent?
3 Ways to Create Angles in Boxing
- angling — throw a jab while stepping out with the lead foot, either to the right or to the left
- defensive angling — step back while parrying/blocking the incoming shot and then pivot
- “shifting” — follow up with a rear hook; contrast this to with #1 below.
The Most Overlooked Aspect in Fighting: Improve your Footwork!
- [1:43] pivot starting with the rear foot and then throw a lead hook; contrast this with #3 above
- [2:28] step and pivot—shoulder block while stepping
- [3:22] step in with the rear foot
Boxing Footwork: Essential DO’s and DON’Ts!
Boxing Footwork Drills: Improve Balance + Control Spatial Positioning (on footwork in general)
- [0:20] “Hoppers”
- [0:50] “Ali shuffle”
- [1:00] stepping in/out