3 Ways to Create Angles in Boxing
- angling — throw a jab while stepping out with the lead foot, either to the right or to the left
- defensive angling — step back while parrying/blocking the incoming shot and then pivot
- “shifting” — follow up with a rear hook; contrast this to with #1 below.
The Most Overlooked Aspect in Fighting: Improve your Footwork!
- [1:43] pivot starting with the rear foot and then throw a lead hook; contrast this with #3 above
- [2:28] step and pivot—shoulder block while stepping
- [3:22] step in with the rear foot
Boxing Footwork: Essential DO’s and DON’Ts!
- [5:25] 少林寺拳法の屈伸突きと同様（左右）
Boxing Footwork Drills: Improve Balance + Control Spatial Positioning (on footwork in general)
- [0:20] “Hoppers”
- [0:50] “Ali shuffle”
- [1:00] stepping in/out